Klaus, thanks a lot!  Building stand alones is now much less tedious without having to edit the pList files.

Just two other things: I'm assuming the PowerPC-32
 engine produces a stand alone for the Mac OSX platform, and the Universal engine produces a stand alone for the Mac Intel platform.  I'm not sure what the x86-32 engine for.  Any light you can shed on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software