Richard Gaskin wrote:
I'm testing w/2.7.4, trying to make a standalone with the latest MC IDE. After following the steps to set up the runtime engines (as outlined in Ken's doc), I can build the standalone successfully but it doesn't run.

What might I be missing?

Since then I've gone through the process a second time, downloading a
new copy of the IDE, making a new runtime engine to build from, and even
including Jacque's plist file which works for her to make sure it isn't
that.

Still no go.

Tereza has mentioned a similar experience.
How many of you are able to sucessfully make v2.7 builds in MC?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation

I tried to build standalone back in October following Ken's instructions

 MC IDE 2.7.1 and Rev engine 2.7.4-gm-1
 OS 10.3.9 dual 1.8 PowerPC G5

"PowerPC-32" build was fine

"UB" build was successful  but I was NOT able to launch it.
It appears in dock momentarily and immediately quits.

best regards
Tariel