Hi Jaqueline,

Works like a charm, but I got an error ""Installation failed: Could not rename Revolution engine. can't rename file" when I selected "Use the currently running Revolution". No problem when selecting Rev manually.

Sorry, my fault, I was executing this from MetaCard, no problems when using Rev!

But I suggest that we remove the "Demo" button, since we do not want to include the sin of Mr. KM's youth (and that does NOT stand for Klaus Major) a.k.a. "MetaCard Demo"
in the distribution, do we?! :-D

I think he was (actually still IS) young and needed the money (if Scott R. actually paid for that)
and we shoud be lenient toward him ;-)

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.major-k.de