Robert Brenstein wrote:
If the Finder window is closed during the installation there's no problem. If anyone knows how to fix that, I'll implement it.

Isn't it possible to close the Finder window through Applescript?

Okay, this works. I just updated the scripts to close the window, install, and then re-open the window at the end to force the icon update.

So now my question is: does anyone think it is objectionable to tinker with the user's Finder windows this way? I know I get mildly irritated when an app does that, but it isn't a very strong irritation. Should Setup do it?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]