Hi Klaus,

Yes, I'm aware of it, but since it is an engine thing and Revolution is big problems with the Script Editor at the moment, while I can't really figure out what the reason for these problems is, I think that any additional information may help the people in Edinburgh (not all of them, just those working at Rev ;-) )

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !