> Yup, that was it. Thanks. There was a text file and also three aliases to > stacks. I took them all out and made a new build of the IDE, and it works now. > > If you get a chance some time, it would be nice if the plugin manager would > test for stack files. Other file types leave blank lines in the list, which > also throws off library loading. The aliases all referenced stacks, but they > don't resolve and so they leave blank lines in the list. When there are blank > lines, trying to open one of the plugins or loading one as a library is off > by as many lines in the list as there are blanks. I.e., in the Plugin Manager > I would select a line in the list, click "Open as toplevel", and a stack 3 > lines up would open. > > I still have no idea why my old copy of the IDE was opening an unrelated > stack on disk though. With the new IDE build it stopped.
Yeah, I think the new IDE fixes the "other files" problem too, since I tried reproducing the bug and I couldn't (I added a few text files and aliases to non-text files during my test). If you *can* reproduce it, though, let me know and I'll fix it. Ken _______________________________________________ metacard mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/metacard