> And above all it permits to find a core of mathematics. Because
> mathematics by themselves

Above all, it permits us to define a subset of theorems that we can
consider as the heart of mathematics.
 Because mathematics, all the same, are pervasive. The first six books of
the treatise have shown
in practice that they constitute an acceptable core.

Because of the structure of set.mm we have to remain linear. No network
structure is possible.

--
FL