> Guys once again. Do something for the planet: renounce to netflix and your
> smartphones and adopt Bourbaki.
> Your children and grandchildren will look up to you as heroes and not as
> those who did nothing.

I don't like smartphones, don't watch Netflix and I'm trying to learn
something new and interesting here. Am I a hero? Hmmm...  Seems like
everyone else takes me for some kind of nerd or something.

I have no opinion about Bourbaki, though. That might be the problem...
Also, I'm probably too old and conservative for generation Z and pretty
cynical. Also, I think that trying to save the world is a mistake, because
it doesn't want to be saved. But I like people as a culture, their good
sense of humor and don't like robots and transhumanism, but someone would
call me a misanthrope at the same time.

Though, you should ignore me, because I'm a grouchy oddball.