On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 2:10 PM David A. Wheeler <dwhee...@dwheeler.com> wrote:

> While we're waiting for the tweaks to metamath.exe to fix the
> minimize bug, below is a quick shell script I wrote to do this for Linux/Unix.

Thanks for the script. I fat-fingered one of my commands last night,
so it would certainly come in handy.

> I share this in the hopes it'll be useful. I have access to an 8 CPU 128GB
> machine that should help in this little quest.

Is anybody hitting memory limits on this thing? A quick and dirty test
shows it taking 250 MB; unless there's memory leaks or large swings,
most 8-core machines should have plenty of memory. Even if those are
multiple core CPUs, that's still huge levels of headroom.

In retrospect, I accidentally ran job 103 twice in a row, so all of
them, 103-111, took about 8 hours on my system.

--
Kie ekzistas vivo, ekzistas espero.