Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 12:01 PM
Subject: Polygraph testing legality

Phil wrote:

Polygraph testing of employees is against federal law according to the
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).

Tell that to anyone who works for the CIA, NSA, NRO or any defense
contractor on a special-access-required program.  ;-)

Just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure lie detector tests are pure
psuedo-science hokem designed to scare perps into confessing.

Under proper conditions, they work quite well against most people.
But they can be defeated by pathological liars.  --Rob