Jason,

I will not argue the point anymore here on the List.  It is turning into a
purely political discussion.  I just wanted to make online sellers aware that
there may be some more excess taxation on the horizon. Just for the record, I
believe in paying my fair share but dislike seeing it wasted on big government.
 Perhaps you can study the bill more, write a report and send it somebody who
cares about another piece of misleading legislation.

Many states already collect taxes on minor sells, including garage sales and
swap-meets.  I know because I used to live in such a state. The million dollar
limit is a myth to mislead people like yourself.

Wait until you need to send a 1099 to your paper boy who is trying put himself
though college and then get back to me.  That's right, you don't read a paper
and get all your information from the interment which must make it true so
don't bother responding unless you absolutely need to get the last word in.

Either way, I don't care,
.
Adam

.