I still don't understand. I use an IPhone and iPad for 100% of my emails these
days. Some posts make it, mostly only replies to others. How do I change this
on an IPhone? Would love to interact more but gave up.

Michael Farmer

> On Apr 30, 2015, at 11:12 AM, Art Jones <art.jo...@iscs.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mike/List;
>
> It's actually simple to assure that your posts will show up:  don’t use rich
> formatting in your emails.  99% of the time an email doesn’t make it is due
> to the formatting.  I chose to block rich text and HTML as a means of
> decreasing the possibility of virus transmission.
>
> see policy #7  [7. Send emails in text format, not HTML or Rich Text (these
> will be bounced)]
>
> Happy Hunting,
>
> -Art

              • ... Ruben Garcia via Meteorite-list
              • ... Galactic Stone & Ironworks via Meteorite-list
              • ... Greg Hupé via Meteorite-list
              • ... Greg Hupé via Meteorite-list
              • ... Raremeteorites via Meteorite-list
              • ... Ed Deckert via Meteorite-list
              • ... Raremeteorites via Meteorite-list
              • ... Frank Carroll via Meteorite-list
              • ... Michael Farmer via Meteorite-list
              • ... Art Jones via Meteorite-list
              • ... Michael Farmer via Meteorite-list
              • ... Art Jones via Meteorite-list
              • ... Larry Atkins via Meteorite-list
              • ... Greg Hupé via Meteorite-list
              • ... Larry Atkins via Meteorite-list
              • ... Martin Goff via Meteorite-list
              • ... Martin Goff via Meteorite-list
              • ... Michael Farmer via Meteorite-list
              • ... Matthias Bärmann via Meteorite-list
      • Re: [meteorite-... Mendy Ouzillou via Meteorite-list
  • Re: [meteorite-list] Awf... John Teague via Meteorite-list