Hi Frank,
        Personally, I do not read nearly as many of the list posts as
I used to because:

1) People often do not change the subject box even though they are
Off on an entirely different topic - if I am burned out on a given topic
And people keep not changing the subject box, I just ignore those posts.
2) Posts are not identified as from a specific member when they arrive
3) Many do not sign their posts, so even if you read it you don't know
        who posted it even if you read do it.
4) Many of those who do sign their post only use their first name, eg:
        "Michael" ..... Who knows who that is? Michael Blood, Michael
Farmer, Michael Casper (yes, he does occasionally still post), Michael
Gilmore, or any of a number of other Michaels?
5) Over the years I grew somewhat selective - as when a couple of nuts
Were "duking it out" over who knows what.
6) I became even  more selective because I didn't care much about what
several members had to say - While there were other members who's
posts I would never failed to read.
7) If people disagree with you there are more than a few on the list who
Can be very rude in their responses. Others, of course, will disagree but
Remain civil, which is fine - but who needs the rude attacks of the
contentious?

        So, those are my reasons - they probably are not the same as
everyone else's who have diminishing posting over time, but my guess is
That nearly everyone in this category share at least some of these reasons.
        Sincerely, Michael Blood