Except that there are no laws concerning meteorites and the infamous
"BLM order" expired Sep. 30, 2013.

Like Larry wrote previously, the permit and the process was a joke - a
series of hoops to be jumped through and when I got to the last hoop
they kept moving it further away.  I don't think they expected anyone
to even make it as far as I did.

We don't need to worry about the first American Lunar, it will 100% be
found on private property.

-Michael in so. Cal.