List,  Out of over the 200 people that I have helped. Two had found meteorites
and I verified them in person. Two other kept sending me wrongs, but were
willing to learn and listen; The one finally a piece of the Old Woman and Gold
Basin meteorite. The second, no only did he find a meteorite but his wife and
son each found OCs.
  Plenty of nutjobs out there but sometime some of the persons contacting me
have paid their dues and listened, studied and spent the time to finally have
success.  The "believers" will never take advice and always think that they
have something RARE.  I just explain the I cannot help a "believer" and ask
them not to call me again.
Batting 4/200.
PS' Save your time and ask them to do some study and look for the most common
instead of rare mets....
Dirk Ross...Tokyo
    On Friday, March 19, 2021, 11:15:06 PM GMT+9, Michael Mulgrew via