M come Meteorite Meteorites wrote:

The same I task of meteorites found in America, for me
is all imported from the desert and strangely found in
USA deserts, and strangely I am not the only one to
think them but also persons of some laboratories....
that strange eh? However I will report several to the
European dealers - all serious ones to 100% at the
moment, while for the moment the only problems that I
have had have been alone with
Americans - about what some personages think about
they.

And all this from a person that allegedly posed a Pultusk for a Tessera "Backyard" Meteorite. You never cease to amaze me Matteo. Why are you still here? I thought you unsubscribed over a month ago. It's kind of like "the pot calling the kettle black", isn't it?