Hello Everyone,

I have been off the list since 1/02 and have just re-subscribed.  I am very
disappointed to learn that Bernd has left the list but I am not completely
surprised. To those who are (relatively) new to the list, Bernd is an
extremely knowledgeable meteorite collector.  A high school teacher in
Germany by profession, he contributed much to this list for many years.  He
compiled huge amounts of information regarding meteorites and was quick to
supply a requested reference.  His database was huge and his willing to
share his information with list members was even larger and he provided
character and class to the list.  I personally will miss his contributions.

-Walter