Hello and good afternoon list.I have put together a trade I want to make
for a slice of either ESQUEL or STEINBACH meteorite.It has to be at least
25 grams or bigger.Here are the items I am offering in trade:::::::::::::
1.EL SAMPAL  74 gram iron slice
2.NWA 1109   3.8 gram slice  eucrite
3.NWA 1650   5.1 gram slice  euctite
4.ROACH DRY LAKE 013  20 GRAM FRAGMENT  STONEY
5.SAU 001  10 gram individual  stoney
6.NWA 1068   .07 gram fragment (MARS)  SHERGOTTITE
7.NWA 3045   30.4 GRAM INDIVIDUAL
  We have a $1000 worth of material here.All this for a slice of either
esquel or steinbach.I would prefer steinbach.I will pay all shipping and
insurance.Please let me know off list if interested.

                                    steve arnold, chicago, usa!!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728