John,

I didn't see any response to your question about locating a big beaker...one
that is 6 to 8 liters.  I too have seen the large size beaker you are asking
about at a Tucson show, but I could not recall who it was.

I did a number of Internet searches and could not come up with that size
beaker. The biggest I
found was 4 liters, but I did find a site that had a 6 liter flask. But that
might
not be want you want. See below.

http://www.bch.msu.edu/facilities/bmbstores/beakrs-bottles.htm

On the other hand, I became confused during these searches as to what I was
looking for because when I searched for large Beakers (with CAPS) I came up
with a
different sort of BIG beaker. Maybe this is what you wanted but I struggled
with
the english and metric scales between the two.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/231840.asp

Good luck and let us know if you've gotten the help you were looking for.

John