Adam Hupe wrote:
My last post on the subject,

I just had a lengthy conversation with Dr. Bunch just as few minutes ago about the non-paired stones NWA 1839/3133.

Some statements made by Dr. Bunch:

He absolutely and unequivocally disagrees with David Weir's last post the List.

He has access to the latest data and it in no way supports a pairing between the two.

Dr Bunch's exact quote "The petrography, mineral chemistry and oxygen isotopes clearly indicate that NWA 1839 and NWA 3133 are NOT paired, period! bingo!"

I don't think it could be stated much clearer than that,

Adam

I have actually seen it stated more clearly than that, and the fact is that they are definitely paired. I'll stake my reputation on that.

David