To: "Greg Hupe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Jeff Kuyken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Most Unique CAI

Greg  - I have to agree with you after 30 years of CAI observations. (I
really think that you glued those suckers on there).

Ted

On 3/23/08 8:50 AM, "Greg Hupe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear HUGE CAI Enthusiasts,

I was reminded by Jeff Kuyken that I had offered a couple of NWA 3118 CV3
specimens a couple years ago with massive CAI's popping out of them. While I
do not remember at the moment who the lucky collectors were who acquired
these, I do have the photos of these remarkable specimens. Here are links to
the photos with several views each:

The Donut (with sprinkles!). The most unique CAI in the World!
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3118/nwa3118a.jpg

Large Encased CAI
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa3118/nwa3118b.jpg

If the people who has these would like to chime in with the measurements,
that would be cool!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe