To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Most Unique CAI

Greg, List,

This is a perfect example of the difference between people like me who sell the occasional meteorite to support my collecting habit, and a true dealer. How you ever parted with that CAI capped jewel is beyond me, I doubt I would have ever been able to sell it! That is truly one of the most unique features
I've ever  seen.

-Larry

In a message dated 3/23/2008 10:51:13 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time,