To Rob? I think that's a pretty fitting home for the West Dog Meteortite to go live with the Nakhla Dog! ;-)

Cheers,

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ruben Garcia" <meteoritem...@yahoo.com> To: "Frank Cressy" <fcre...@prodigy.net>; <Meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>; "Walter Branch" <waltbra...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Meteorite Finding Dog in West Texas

Hi all.
I'm heading home in the morning with a bag full of meteorites. Ok, it's a small bag but I'm happy. I got 6 complete individuals and a fractured specimen. I interviewed some of the locals as well as hunters and should have at least a couple of good stories/videos!

I'm not sure (nor is anyone else) why the dog decided to pick up the meteorite. However, the owners gladly wrote out a nice little story about how it happened and for everyone dying to know, the meteorite found by the dog was purchased by my friend Rob Wessel.

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
Website: http://www.Mr-Meteorite.Net
Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/