Hi Mike

From one side, it does actually look like the older rotin/rattan baskets
with the handle
that I saw in my childhood in France in the 60s.
Ring is just more poetic...

What a beauty that other Ring meteorite ! where is it displayed ?

Michael B, France

From: "Mike Jensen" <meteoritepl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Stolen Canyon Diablo Meteorite To Be Returned

Hi Michael
A basket should hold something so it is hard to see how something with
a hole in it would make a good basket. But I guess the problem is
there is another well known ring meteorite from Arizona;
http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2003/August/ad04-tucson.jpg
I guess maybe minnie-me ring might work;
http://blog.oregonlive.com/houseoffame/2008/08/VernTroyerAP.jpg

Mike

Mike Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL