I'm confused, this actually could be important information leading to the size
and shape of the strewn field.  Also, "just West" is vague, so we do not know
exactly were it was found.

This is and odd quote, "Magnets stuck to the rock easily— the first time Dutch
has seen that in 33 years on the job" he has not seen magnets stick to a rock.

Anyway if the strewn field is this large, the potential for many more finds is
possible.

Greg S.