From: meteorite-list-boun...@meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-boun...@meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Carl 's
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:36 AM
To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Alleged "illegal" behaviour

Hello Mr Jain,

No disrespect to you, but I'm still wondering why you think the 2 meteorites
you wanted to return was "garbage"? I understand if you're not happy with
them, then you are entitled to send them back for a refund, but maybe in
your inexperience those 2 pieces may be highly desirable otherwise? No, I'm
sorry for my rudeness, what I'm trying to say is why you did not like the 2
meteorites you wanted to return? What was it that makes you think they were
not what was represented?

We haven't heard from Martin but It looks to me he was stuck between a rock
and a hard place.

Carl2

Mark wrote:
>To me it sounds like someone has, at best, been naive and not done their
homework.  Caveat emptor applies when you're buying a pint of milk; it
certainly applies if you're ponying up a quarter million bucks...

Shawn wrote:
>...Now for meteorites not being polished doesn’t make them less in value or
fake
but in some respect make the value more depending if they have fusion crust
or
if they...