Looks like my stuff is really out of date which might explain the
difference:

(lol2) $ pip --version
pip 1.0.2 from
/Users/steve/dev/lol2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip-1.0.2-py2.7.egg
(python 2.7)
(lol2) $ deactivate
$ pip --version
pip 1.1 from /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages (python 2.7)
$ virtualenv --version
1.7

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Eduardo Rivas <jerivasmel...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I tried it without venvwrapper and still the same, no pillow when
> installing from pip.
>
> virtualenv foobar
> source foobar/bin/activate
> pip install mezzanine
>
> Could it be the version of virtualenv or the env's pip?
> virtualenv --version
> 1.11.2
> pip --version
> pip 1.5.2 from foobar/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages (python 2.7)
>
> BTW, the "--distribute" option has been deprecated. See the third list
> item here: http://www.virtualenv.org/en/latest/news.html?highlight=
> distribute#id5
>

> --

Stephen McDonald