Steps to reproduce:

1. set Rich Text Filter Level to No Filtering in admin interface.
2. switch to Blog Post to add a new post with content like below:

3. save it and navigate to view it in site.
4. show the post as below, not the expected hyperlink <click me>

    check the html source code shows:

5. HTML5 tags as the same.

Please help check, very appreciate.

P.S.
This feature in Mezzanine 3.1.10 works fine. But 3.1.10 has no rich text
editor toolbar :-(