Hi all,

I've been talking with Majd on the IRC channel for a few days about this.
Perhaps he'll chime in with his solution and the steps he took to get
there, but the short of it was that his production environment had a
different site_id and so the queries were not finding the content even
though the content was visible in the DB and admin.

- ken