I do a lot of work with Bootstrap. I recently began learning Mezzanine and
it's working great.

However, I'm finding that in order to maintain the responsiveness of the
sites I manage, I'm having to create custom page types and models in order
to allow content managers to edit various responsive elements without
messing up the responsiveness.

Maybe there's a better way to handle this (I am new to Mezzanine), but it
seems logical to me that using a Bootstrap-aware editor would allow editing
an entire responsive page without the need for new page types or models.

Can anyone offer suggestions for addressing this problem please?