From: Thomas Smith
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 2:25 PM
To: Mezzanine Users
Subject: [mezzanine-users] Recommendations for Bootstrap WYSIWYG editor?

I do a lot of work with Bootstrap. I recently began learning Mezzanine and it's
working great.

However, I'm finding that in order to maintain the responsiveness of the sites
I manage, I'm having to create custom page types and models in order to allow
content managers to edit various responsive elements without messing up the
responsiveness.

Maybe there's a better way to handle this (I am new to Mezzanine), but it seems
logical to me that using a Bootstrap-aware editor would allow editing an entire
responsive page without the need for new page types or models.

Can anyone offer suggestions for addressing this problem please?