Definitely my second period of drifting away from the Boys. Too much
alternatives to get bogged down with 15 Big 'Uns and Love You (still trying
to work out what Love You fans find so great about it or what there is to
get?). Bought both and all of the mainly dross that followed (completest in
me) but wisely invested in a much wider rage and quality of what was
evolving in the mid-late 70's!