I doubt it.  I'd have no foundation by which I'd have discovered Brian [or
Dennis'] solo work and the Beach Boys would have attracted my attention
with only a handful of sing;es and likely no albums...which would have been
worthy, based on their own individual merits, of being bought.

I'd have been lucky to have even discovered THAT limited collective body of
work.  15 Bigguns and Love You would have chased me so far away I might not
have ever come back into sight again.