Yup ol' Warren challenged The Con Man to appear live at an income tax
revelation party today.  Anybody with even 1/2 a brain knows that Trump is
a completely uneducated moron ['cause he just didn't bother to attend even
1/2 of his classes knowing full well that 'daddy' would just groan and buy
him his marks.] He's 'The Moronald'.  [Unlike the current pic at the top of
the page suggesting Hillary's been doing homework to almost 70
years...dirty Donnie never did his homework once.]

Anyway...The place is quiet for its usual annual summer siesta so I'm outta
here for about 10 days.  I'm going north on a computer/smart phone-free
vacation.  So we'll see you then.  Meanwhile may The Moronald continue to
try getting BOTH of his feet simultaneously into that big-ass yap of his on
a daily basis.