On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Jie Lin wrote:

Hi!

    I am using mico2.3.7 compiled with single threading.  What I found
is that when a client was terminated just before corba server object is
returning data to this client, the application hosting that corba server
object does not respond to any requests.  It seems to me that the
connections are blocked because of the previously unfinished remote
call.  Can u tell me how to recovery from this error?

I can just tell that this should not happen, since in this case server should abort the invocation and survive the client disconnect without any issue. Could you be so kind and duplicate this issue with 2.3.12?

Cheers,
Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---