Am Montag, 30. Oktober 2006 22:33 schrieb Ryan King:

> > 1. The link points to a resource which votes for THIS resource or
> > contains
> > some form or script or whatever to enable the user to vote for THIS
> > resource,
> > then the usage of the rev attribute is correct.
>
> This is out of scope for vote-links.
I don't see, why. That's just a matter of definition. And this scenario is not
uncommon ("vote for me/this page/..."). Although, only vote-for would make
sense here. "Vote against me" would be at least very uncommon.

> I disagree. @rel determines the relationship between the referred
> resource and the current one. For example, this:

You're right, i got confused. I'll change that on my page. And for the
scenario 1 then the rel attribute should be correct.