On 8/25/07, Tantek Çelik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In short: they mean different things.  As Kevin Marks pointed out, GEO is
> for physical location.

Then we are still left with the issue of a business that has multiple
offices.  They are different physical locations and not merely
different mailing addresses for the same location.  One alternative
would be to mark them up as separate hcards (using the include pattern
for common information) but this feels wrong. Although it doesn't
technically violate the DRY principle, it would be violating the
spirit of the DRY principle by simply duplicating information for the
purpose additional GEO's.

Although not relevant to the discussion, I believe I will continue to
mark up each physical address with its own GEO and let the parsers
extract what they will.  Unless, of course, a more appealing solution
or convincing argument is proposed.