[
http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-5364?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=71540#comment-71540
]
Frank Ogwaro Jr. commented on MIFOS-5364:
-----------------------------------------
I forgot to add that I followed the instructions
http://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MIFOS/Ubuntu+WAR+Install because I am
not a developer and I just want to deploy mifos.
> Help Getting Mifos Up and Running!
> ----------------------------------
>
> Key: MIFOS-5364
> URL: http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-5364
> Project: mifos
> Issue Type: Task
> Components: Build and Testing, Misc, Technical Discussion
> Affects Versions: Release 2.2.3
> Environment: Ubuntu Server 10.0.4 (LTS) Rackspace Cloudserver RAM:
> 4096 MB Disk Space: 160 GB
> Reporter: Frank Ogwaro Jr.
> Priority: Major
> Labels: volunteer
> Original Estimate: 2 weeks, 3 days
> Remaining Estimate: 2 weeks, 3 days
>
> Hi I have spent the past couple of days pulling my hair out trying to get
> Mifos installed and running on my Ubuntu server. I have followed the
> instructions from here. I have LAMP, Jetty7, and Maven2 installed and running
> I have also downloaded and extracted Mifos to the root of the server. I have
> moved the mifos.war file and extracted it to "jetty7/webapps" like the
> instructions says. I have also set up the databases with phpmyadmin.
> When I vist my ip in a browser apache is running because it says
> "It works!
> This is the default web page for this server.
> The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet."
> However when I vist "myip/mifos" it doesn't show up I get
> "Not Found
> The requested URL /mifos was not found on this server.
> Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at 50.56.209.57 Port 80"
> Help would be very much appreciated as its very importent that I get this up
> and running with in the next few days.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators:
http://mifosforge.jira.com/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write once. Port to many.
Get the SDK and tools to simplify cross-platform app development. Create
new or port existing apps to sell to consumers worldwide. Explore the
Intel AppUpSM program developer opportunity. appdeveloper.intel.com/join
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-appdev
_______________________________________________
Mifos-issues mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-issues