[ 
http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-5364?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=71727#comment-71727
 ] 

Chetan Bekkinkeri commented on MIFOS-5364:
------------------------------------------

Frank, 
Was this issue REsolved ? IF yes, can you please close out this issue as 
resolved ? IF still need help, kindly email the developer or the user community 
for help.
                
> Help Getting Mifos Up and Running!
> ----------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MIFOS-5364
>                 URL: http://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOS-5364
>             Project: mifos
>          Issue Type: Task
>          Components: Build and Testing, Misc, Technical Discussion
>    Affects Versions: Release 2.2.3
>         Environment: Ubuntu Server 10.0.4 (LTS) Rackspace Cloudserver RAM: 
> 4096 MB Disk Space: 160 GB
>            Reporter: Frank Ogwaro Jr.
>            Priority: Major
>              Labels: volunteer
>   Original Estimate: 2 weeks, 3 days
>  Remaining Estimate: 2 weeks, 3 days
>
> Hi I have spent the past couple of days pulling my hair out trying to get 
> Mifos installed and running on my Ubuntu server. I have followed the 
> instructions from here. I have LAMP, Jetty7, and Maven2 installed and running 
> I have also downloaded and extracted Mifos to the root of the server. I have 
> moved the mifos.war file and extracted it to "jetty7/webapps" like the 
> instructions says. I have also set up the databases with phpmyadmin.
> When I vist my ip in a browser apache is running because it says 
> "It works!
> This is the default web page for this server.
> The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet."
> However when I vist "myip/mifos" it doesn't show up I get
> "Not Found
> The requested URL /mifos was not found on this server.
> Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at 50.56.209.57 Port 80"
> Help would be very much appreciated as its very importent that I get this up 
> and running with in the next few days.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: 
http://mifosforge.jira.com/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try before you buy = See our experts in action!
The most comprehensive online learning library for Microsoft developers
is just $99.99! Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL - plus HTML5, CSS3, MVC3,
Metro Style Apps, more. Free future releases when you subscribe now!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-dev2
_______________________________________________
Mifos-issues mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-issues

Reply via email to