Hi,

Having report files in .mifosx works and is tested on multiple instances. Need
to debug the problem at your instance.

Our thought process was as below:

Pentaho reports are part of only mifos distribution of fineract. So we felt it
is better to use our own name.

Any new images/documents will reside in .fineract folder. This will be the
standard folder for saving documents for any fineract based distribution.

For a client who is migrating from mifos to fineract, older images/documents
will continue to reside in .mifosx folder and new ones will be saved at
.fineract.

Path of the images/documents in .mifosx are saved in DB tables. Since we do not
have any standard deployment procedure other than flyway sql migrations, we did
not find it right to touch file locations.

Regards,

Adi