Hi,

Yes, this is right forum and there is one more channel we have:

http://mifos.cloud.answerhub.com/index.html

Meanwhile, please refer the documentation for share module.

https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/MIFOS/pages/4456584/Shares+Module

Regards
Santosh

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 7:10 PM, ರೀಹಾನ್ ಯೆ. ಕೆ. ಲಾಲ್ಖಾನ್ವರ್ <
reehan.lalk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is this the right forum to ask "User" related question for MifosX?
>
> If so, can someone help in directing as to how to make shares mandatory
> for clients?
>

> Regards,
>
> Reehan Ahmed Khan IL
> http://techyinme.blogspot.com/
> http://spateofthoughts.blogspot.com/
>
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 5:25 PM, ರೀಹಾನ್ ಯೆ. ಕೆ. ಲಾಲ್ಖಾನ್ವರ್ <
> reehan.lalk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am trying to simulate this condition on the Mifos platform.
>>
>>    1. Each client has to compulsorily take a fixed number of shares to
>>    be approved as part of the society
>>    2. Client can go for additional voluntary shares if needed
>>    3. Client can redeem shares, but has to hold the minimum number of
>>    required compulsory shares
>>    4. If client can redeem these compulsory shares, which he can, his
>>    account also gets deactivated
>>
>> So far was able to identify the flow.
>> Create Client -> Create Savings Account -> Create Share Account (With
>> mandatory shares)
>>
>> But am unable to create the compulsory condition when Client Creation
>> itself.
>>
>> Can someone please help me with this condition on if this can be achieved
>> and how?
>> Do point to any reference resources that can be used.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Reehan Ahmed Khan IL
>> http://techyinme.blogspot.com/
>> http://spateofthoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA