If you want to get into more details off list that will be fine...

BGP-Communities is not some magical thing, it is a Custom Defined
feature/functionality that a provider can choose to implement or not to.. it
only helps in doing traffic management automatically by their down stream
customers..

There are a number of providers who don't have BGP Communities implemented for
their down-stream customer use, however they may be willing to do some specific
traffic engineering that one may desire ..

Otherwise, it is what it is.

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom