From: mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org
[mailto:mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Sullivan via
Mikrotik-users
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 3:44 PM
To: mikrotik-users@wispa.org
Subject: [Mikrotik Users] High routing CPU load

All,

We have  an edge router, CCR1072, that has a few 10g internet ports and a
10g connection back to the rest of the network. We're only passing ~1g at
peak times currently, but the resources display shows 100% CPU on one of the
cores continuously.  If we look at the load profiler, it says that "routing"
is consuming 100% of that core.

We have 31 BGP peers and 25 route filters on the router. I'm wondering what
we can do to lessen or spread the load around a bit.

Thanks,

                Kevin