Dennis,

When are you going to update your 2nd edition (Learn RouterOS)with a 3rd? The chapter on Dude was sort of helpful, needs an update.

Jan V

On 05/09/2017 08:05 AM, Dennis Burgess via Mikrotik-users wrote:

We make the PowerRouter v3 and v4, depending on your needs.

*/_Dennis Burgess_/**–**Network Solution Engineer – Consultant ***

MikroTik Certified Trainer/Consultant <http://www.linktechs.net/productcart/pc/viewcontent.asp?idpage=5> – MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE

For Wireless Hardware/Routers visit www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

Radio Frequency Coverages: www.towercoverage.com <http://www.towercoverage.com/>

Office: 314-735-0270

E-Mail: dmburg...@linktechs.net <mailto:dmburg...@linktechs.net>

*From:* mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Kevin Sullivan via Mikrotik-users
*Sent:* Monday, May 8, 2017 4:50 PM
*To:* 'Kevin Myers' <kevin.my...@iparchitechs.com>; 'Mikrotik Users' <mikrotik-users@wispa.org>
*Subject:* Re: [Mikrotik Users] High routing CPU load

Thanks. Just for clarification, we're only see 100% load on one core, not on the router as a whole.

It's started crashing OSPF occasionally when we log into the router via SSH, as well. It doesn't do that with winbox, only SSH. Kinda weird, since I would think the OSPF stuff would be running through an alternate core, as would the SSH login.

Right now we're thinking we're going to have to switch to x86 for more processing power per CPU. Don't see that many options for a pre-built x86, though.

Kevin