>L2TP provide any routing

Are you serious?

Sounds like you just want to make it easy to manage.  I do this from my
house to our network with PPTP and EOIP.  I have an EOIP tunnel that puts
the office network on the "wan" of my home Mikrotik that masquerades all of
my traffic as a management office IP.  Works pretty flawlessly, I can't
think of any issues I've had in the last 2-3 years doing this.

If you're looking at passing customer traffic/DHCP server/etc over the link
I would strongly suggest just putting another box at the other network,
like another Powercode BMU/Mikrotik/etc.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St