John, While we wait for a response, I'd be interested in knowing how you tag and log.
Cliff On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Dr John Halewood <[email protected]> wrote: > Actually, this made me curious, as I always tag and log DCC/Pyzor and Razor > hits. But looking through the logs, I haven't had any hits from Pyzor or > Razor for a couple of weeks, when they used to happen all the time. Anyone > else noticed this? > > Regards > John > _______________________________________________ > NOTE: If there is a disclaimer or other legal boilerplate in the above > message, it is NULL AND VOID. You may ignore it. > > Visit http://www.mimedefang.org and http://www.roaringpenguin.com > MIMEDefang mailing list [email protected] > http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/mailman/listinfo/mimedefang > _______________________________________________ NOTE: If there is a disclaimer or other legal boilerplate in the above message, it is NULL AND VOID. You may ignore it. Visit http://www.mimedefang.org and http://www.roaringpenguin.com MIMEDefang mailing list [email protected] http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/mailman/listinfo/mimedefang

