I had to start a new thread ... last reply got rejected due to too
much quoted material.

I know more today than last week.  I now know that dcc/pyzor/razor
positives will add the following to X-Spam-Tests in the email header:
DCC_CHECK, PYZOR_CHECK, RAZOR2_CHECK.  I have sent sample spam through
and have not seen an alert.

I am configuring a mimedefang/spamassassin/sendmail spam filter
gateway.  My question remains, but now I know how to ask it better.
How can I test to see if these tests are configured correctly?
Hopefully the answer isn't to bring the filter gateway online live and
wait then grep the maillog for one of the above rule names.  Is there
a way to test ahead of time? And even more importantly, is there a way
to get hit statistics?

Thanks,

Cliff
_______________________________________________
NOTE: If there is a disclaimer or other legal boilerplate in the above
message, it is NULL AND VOID.  You may ignore it.

Visit http://www.mimedefang.org and http://www.roaringpenguin.com
MIMEDefang mailing list [email protected]
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/mailman/listinfo/mimedefang

Reply via email to