On 09/21/2016 07:16 AM, Vieri Di Paola wrote:
> Suppose I have an email that's being sent To: u...@domain.org,
> u...@domain.com.
>
> @Recipients will hold both addresses.
> I'd like mimedefang to add a boilerplate only for the message being sent to
> u...@domain.com.
>
> Is that possible?
> If so, how?

You can stream_by_recipient() so MIMEDefang resends the message for each
recipient. In this way, your filter code can handle recipients
differently. Note the warnings in the mimedefang-filter man page, though.

Alternatively, you can do all the work yourself, and only selectively
resend when necessary. This is what I do (not for boilerplate insertion,
but other things).

--
Richard