Hello guys,

i'm using mimedefang with spamassasin, when I directly test an email with the command "spamassain -t file.eml", I got results like this:

Dails de l'analyse du message:   (-5.8 points, 3.0 requis)
-5.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, high
                            [ listed in list.dnswl.org]

-1.9 BAYES_00 BODY: bayesian algorithm a alula probability of spam
                            between 0 et 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
0.8 RDNS_NONE Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.3 TO_EQ_FM_DOM_SPF_FAIL  To domain == From domain and external SPF

However, the SA check which was done trough mimedefang, seems like giving other scores, how can i do a mimedefang command line to test this email and get the scores that was applied.

Signature Academique