On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 04:16:40 +0100
"Randy Candy" <rand...@gmx.com> wrote:

> I have implemented the following subroutine dkim_sign (listed below)
> and call it from filter_end after I verify that specific criteria are
> met. Prior to calling dkim_sign I utilize append_text_boilerplate
> and then call action_rebuild. My question is how do I pass the email
> with boilerplate to dkim_sign?

You need to do the DKIM signing in filter_wrapup, a filter callback function
introduced in MIMEDefang version 2.76.  It gets passed the final MIME::Entity
with all your modifications.  You need to write this out to a temporary file
and use that file (not INPUTMSG) as the input for DKIM signing.
Use $entity->stringify() to get the message that you need to sign.